Rosedale Senior Center membership is open to all Baltimore County residents 60 years of age and older and their spouses, regardless of age. Non-County residents 60 years of age are also allowed to participate at the center if space is available. There are no fees to attend or join the center, although some activities, classes and trips may have fees.
The center's Enhancement Campaign raises funds for center beautification. In recent years, with the funds donated by our members, we have been able to purchase armchairs, blinds, a chair rack, a digital camera and more.
Programs and Activities
View a list of programs, activities and upcoming events in the most recent edition of the "The Rosedale Review" the Rosedale Senior Center's monthly newsletter.
- Art—Ceramics and color painting
- Community service—Members and volunteers knit baby hats and blankets for Project Linus.
- Fitness classes
- Special events—Member Appreciation Lunch, Bull Roast, Father's Day Breakfast and the Crazy Fashion Show
- Travel opportunities
Explore the below upcoming events, fitness opportunities, activities and programs available at Rosedale Senior Center, or browse the calendar for more dates beyond what is listed below.
- Family Feud
- Tuesday January 09 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Don't Be Embarrassed ... Scams are Real
- Thursday January 18 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- My Active Center
- Wednesday January 24 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Thursday January 25 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Wheel of Fortune
- Monday January 29 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Dance Party
- Monday January 29 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Food for Thought: Recipes to Feed Your Brain
- Friday February 02 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Valentine's Day Big Bingo
- Wednesday February 14 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eat Smart Live Strong: Colorful and Classic Favorites, Session III
- Thursday April 11 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Register of Wills
- Wednesday May 15 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM