Skip Navigation

Report a Problem or Request a Service

BaltCoGo 311 Logo

BaltCo 311 allows you to quickly report problems or request a service in three easy ways. Call 311, fill out the online form below or download and submit using our mobile app. To call locally from outside of Baltimore County, dial 410-887-0311. Service requests are monitored only during normal County business hours.

If this is an emergency, dial 911. You may report lost property, abandoned vehicles, hit and runs, destruction of property and theft by filing a police report online.

For Public Information Act (PIA) requests, contact the appropriate PIA record custodian.


Other Popular Issues to Report

IssueWho to Contact

Report Suspicious Activity

Suspicious behaviors include unknown individuals loitering, strangers asking questions about buildings or people, abandoned backpacks or packages, unusual chemical smells, and people identifying themselves but without credentials. Report suspicious activity that does not require an immediate response by submitting a tip through iWatch Baltimore County. For suspicious activity requiring an immediate response, call 911.

Phone: 410-887-2222

File a Police Report Online

Some crimes can be reported online. In most cases, you may report lost property, abandoned vehicles, hit and runs, destruction of property and theft online.

Phone: 410-887-2222

Complaints Regarding Violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

The ADA complaint form may be used by anyone who wishes to file a complaint alleging discrimination on the basis of disability in the provision of services, activities, programs, employment or benefits by Baltimore County Government.

Office of the ADA Coordinator
Phone: 410-887-3353
TTY: Maryland Relay - 711

Street Light Outage

Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE) maintains the vast majority of street lights for Baltimore County. To report an outage or pole damage, call 800-685-0123.

Public Works and Transportation
Traffic Engineering
Phone: 410-887-3716

Traffic Sign or Signal Problems

Traffic signs and signals are maintained by either Baltimore County or the State Highway Administration. For immediate safety issues, call 911.

Public Works and Transportation
Traffic Engineering
Phone: 410-887-3554

Lost Pet

Report or find a lost cat, dog or small animal.

Animal Services
Phone: 410-887-7297

Environmental Concerns

Report environmental concerns that could have negative impacts on the environment, such as trash dumping or discharging wash water to a storm drain.

Use the Environmental Reporter Web Application to help the County track issues related to midges, private tree plantings and private rain barrel installations.

Environmental Protection and Sustainability
Phone: 410-887-5683