Baltimore County’s Office of Communications serves as a resource to County Executive Johnny Olszewski and County agencies in communicating with the public regarding County services, programs, initiatives and issues of interest to the community. The office coordinates media relations, issues press releases, conducts press conferences, prepares Executive Citations and Proclamations, hosts special events, produces informative publications and video programs and develops website content to highlight newsworthy and relevant topics.
Contact the office by calling 410-887-2470, faxing 410-337-8496 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request an Executive Citation, Proclamation or Greeting
At this time we will still be honoring requests, however we ask that you have these items mailed to you. At this time we are suspending “pick up” requests for all non-County employees.
The County Executive is proud to issue free-of-charge, ceremonial documents that recognize the accomplishments of County citizens and organizations. The Executive’s Office reserves the right to approve or decline any request and to edit any drafted material for final wording.
Citations recognize a specific achievement or milestone, such as a milestone anniversary or birthday, Boy Scout Eagle or Girl Scout Gold Awards, retirement, significant contribution to the community, or similar achievement.
- All requests must be received at least two weeks before the print date. Requests for 10 or more citations must be received four weeks in advance.
- Requests for two or more citations will not be mailed—these citations must be picked up by the requester.
For questions, email email@example.com.
Proclamations recognize a day, week or month in awareness of a cause, issue or occasion. The intention of a proclamation is to honor, celebrate, or create awareness of an event or significant issue. View the proclamations schedule.
- Proclamations requests must be received two weeks before the date needed.
- New requests must be made each year—proclamations are not annually renewed.
- Requests must come from Baltimore County residents.
- Recipients should live or have lived in Baltimore County.
- Issuance does not indicate or imply a policy endorsement from the County Executive or the County Executive’s Office.
To request an executive citation, proclamation or program greeting letter, complete and submit the form below.